Saturday, November 22, 2008

The month of November (so far...)

We have been having a wonderful November.  It started out with Mommy's 22nd Birthday.  And it was the first time I had to cook my own Birthday Dinner (SHOCK)  And this is only because I am living in a foreign country, otherwise I know my  Mama would have been right on it!  But I didn't deviate from the plan, I slaved away on a roast with mashed potatoes and gravy (my fave) and Grandma's Neopoltian Cake (also my fave:)
OKAY back to Eden...
LOTS of time at the Park
And some more!
Playing with baby Yoshua (so cute)
And bundling up, because it is getting COLD!
And next week brings Thanksgiving!  We will have a houseful to celebrate the "American"  Holiday, and I am so happy I found a Turkey (very rare in Japan) and it actually fits in my tiny tiny oven and stuff to make Pumpkin Pie (also very rare).  

2 comments:

The Burnslers said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda!!!

Adam and Ashley said...

Wish we could see you on Turkey day! Eden is so cute at the park! Love you guys.